Wednesday, August 10, 2016

April Accomplished

While the family was climbing to the top of the Astoria Column to fly airplanes, I was enjoying the view and putting the final stitches into April in the Joyful World SAL.


It's a nice feeling to get another one finished as I was pretty far behind for a few months. Of course, a new design for September will be coming out today, so I'll be behind a month. If life doesn't throw me a curve, I'll be caught up by September 10, lol!

In a few minutes my new washer/dryer will be delivered and set up! Let the laundry begin!


4 comments:

Annie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Added you to my blogroll.
Love the April bunny. That's one of my favorite months in the SAL.

Have 'fun' with your new washer/dryer!

Vickie said...

Yay! You really cranked these out Von. Good job getting caught up.

Carol said...

Another cute finish, Von--I do love the bunny :) Isn't it funny how we can get so excited by a new washer and dryer!!

Barb said...

That April design is so cute!