Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Sidetracked

Yesterday's to do list included writing a blog post, but I got sidetracked. It doesn't take much to get me sidetracked, just every day things like chores and enjoying a brief bit of sunshine is all it takes. For we did see the sun yesterday and the temperatures are back up to the 50s and low 60s!

One chore I finally crossed off my list was getting the dogs to the groomer. With the cold weather we've had, it seemed more comfortable for them to have longer hair. Now they're shaved quite close and are much more pleasant to be with.

Fritz and Max, please be still!
Unfortunately, Quaker Inspiration has been a bit neglected. You can see the piddly progress I've made:





Instead, I've been putting more energy into my "craft area". And by that I don't mean that I've accomplished a lot there either. :) As I'm going through the piles I'm trying to think of how they should be organized, where, and well, shouldn't I really repaint this entire room and put in a new floor and what color should I paint and . . .

Thanks for stopping by for a quick visit today and come back soon to see if I make any progress on my piles. :)

6 comments:

Barb said...

The dogs look so cute and ready for summer!

Barb said...

The dogs look so cute and ready for summer!

Brigitte said...

Being sidetracked by the sunshine is a wonderful thing.

Rowyn said...

Fritz and Max look so cute!

Giovanna said...

Any progress is progress - you're doing good!

Carol said...

Hi Von :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to say "hello!" I'm always happy to find a new stitching blog!

Your dogs are looking quite handsome--I'm sure they're much easier to care for now... Looking forward to watching your Quaker piece grow :)