Friday, September 30, 2005

Rain!

It is currently raining on the Dry Side! The windows of the house are open to receive the sweet, fresh scent of rain freshened air. It is a rare occurrence to receive more than 15 minutes of measurable rainfall; however, the weatherman says up to 3/4 inch may fall in the next 24 hours. Yay!

I now have a new stitching chair, also known as "Grandpa's chair", bought so that Grandpa will have a comfortable place to sit that he can more easily get in and out of when he visits. It's a dark stained wood frame accent chair upholstered in a muted multi-colored stripe fabric and quite comfortable for me with a foot rest. It's situated next to one of my new end tables which has three drawers for storage, one of which now contains my current WIP. The only glitch in this new plan is that there isn't a rocking chair on the main level, which means I must go downstairs in order to rock my grandson. Not really a problem, just means changing habits.

No comments: