Monday, November 14, 2016

Weekend Start

It was a good weekend at the Paulson house. Our football teams won their games, Gary returned safely from his business trip, and I got a nice start on Joyful World SAL December.


So far I like the color choices, but I'm beginning to wonder about the main color for the deer - DMC 833. In some light during the day, it has a decided green cast to it, so I'm considering 782 which is a bit browner. I'll probably give each a test and decide then. :)


I did get the front yard raked of leaves Saturday morning before the rain came. Gotta give myself a little pat on the back. :D  And our littlest grandson came to visit Saturday evening and he had quite a little "talk" with his Nana! His mom and dad say he's usually "talkative" in the morning and they've never seen him like that in the evening. Glad he saved some stories for me!

Well, better get back to work. Hope you get your stitches in today!

4 comments:

Pamela said...

I really like December! Great start, and I look forward to seeing more.

Barb said...

I think December is going to be very pretty. Are you stitching them for one piece or are you stitching them each separately? So nice you had a good visit with your grandson. We had a good one with our 11 year old grand son-thank goodness for Facetime!!!Last week our 3 1/2 year old grand daughter took the Ipad into her room and showed us her favorite toys. What did grand parents do before Facetime!!??

Vickie said...

Oh December is so very pretty! I have yet to pull flosses and linen. I am stitching up a November piece first.

Brigitte said...

Oh great, you have already started the December installment of Joyful World. Somehow it's sad that this wonderful SAL comes to an end. These designs are such great gifts from Maja.