Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Who Needs Starbucks!

There's not been much progress on the decluttering front this week. So I thought I would share a new addition to my kitchen that has added so much enjoyment to my morning coffee.

Here it is, the Capresso milk frother.


 I picked mine up with a 20% coupon at Bed, Bath, and Beyond after reading mixed reviews on Amazon. For some people, the frother quit after a short period of time. Mine was bought last fall, so with about six months of daily use it is still going strong.

You can see there are three buttons, one is for no heat, one for high heat, one for medium heat. The frother will also heat your milk (or cream which is what I use) so that your coffee stays nice and hot.




Here it is in action. It probably takes about 60-70 seconds for it to whip up a nice froth and heat the milk/cream.


 Mmmm, all ready to cuddle up in my stitching chair and sip!

5 comments:

Barb said...

That is a great idea and will save money in the long run.

Julie said...

Slurp... that looks a fabulous gadget, yummy!

Kitty Couture said...

Dear Von,
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and letting me know you were still reading. It's wonderful to be reconnecting with you.
I do hope that you and your whole beautiful family are doing great.
Have a great Sunday!

Sonda said...

That's wonderful! I've enjoyed my home espresso maker for the same reason: less $$$ spent at Starbucks.

Sharon said...

That is pretty cool and fun. I bet it makes coffee in the morning fabulous!