Sunday, May 23, 2010
That's what I call the progress I've made on my VS Retreat project.
Perhaps you are like me in that when I'm with a group of stitchers, like at the retreat, I lose the ability to count. Before the retreat I had the fabric marked off into the various panels and center lines gridded. That's as much as I could do. At the retreat Thea wanted us to get in the satin stitches for the drawn thread portion of the four panels.
No problem. Counted away, put in my stitches, pulled threads, only to discover later that the number of stiches wasn't quite right. But still not a big deal, just an opportunity for making the design my own, lol. Now as I've gone on stitching, I've found that the placement of the section is off as well.
So the creativity continues . . .