Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lettered!

At yesterday's Richland Invite, Kevin and Kyle earned their Kamiakin letter by posting 3-mile times of 17:47 for Kevin and 17:38 for Kyle! They have worked very hard to run under 18 minutes this season and I'm so happy that it paid off for them.



Kamiakin varsity team came in second overall for this invite.

The weather here has turned off COLD lately and I was so thankful for my warm hoodie and coat over that, preventing an earache and headache which often plague me in the cold. It looks like there will be a couple of warmer days later in the week so I hope to get out and plant some spring bulbs and get the patio tables and chairs put away for the season.

4 comments:

doris said...

Congrats to the runners!

Carolyn NC said...

Congrats to your boys!

Siobhán said...

Congrats to your boys. Yahoo!

Cindy F. said...

Congratulations to Kevin and Kyle!!
That's awesome!