Sunday, March 15, 2009

March Stamping

Seems I was just at stamp club, but don't you know it came around again - already. :) We started out with an easy card using some textured pattern paper and a spritzer tool to make the splatters. I hadn't used that particular tool before, so of course, I had to order one.

Next we made this adorable Easter card that was fun to assemble.

Lift up the green portion and you find the hidden message!

Ending the evening, we made a quick little basket from a die cut that Stampin' Up features now,

plus a tiny Easter basket made from a variety of punches. Too much fun!

There were fewer of us on Friday, making it easier to work around the table and shorter wait time for supplies such as stamp pads. Still, it was almost 10 p.m. before I left Sandy's for home, once again proving that time flies when you're having fun.

10 comments:

lena-lou said...

Hi Von, super nice card and I have to smile to myself as I thought you went to a Stamp Club as in postage stamps lol duhhhh !! Might have known ;-)

I think your finish on the posting below is really nice and would never have guessed it was not something you think you are confident about. You should maybe do a finish somehow incorporated with a small bit of smocking another time ??

Hoping you have a good happy week ahead :-)

Carolyn NC said...

Love all super cards and basket you made - so cute!

Daffycat said...

Oh I love the You Crack Me Up card! Well done!

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

Oh, this is SO cute!! Never tried scrapbooking...I have too many other hobbies, but love looking!

Anonymous said...

What lovely cards! You sure have the knack. You would like Kelli's blog-There is no place like home as she shows cards and tags every week. She also sell quite a few of them on etsy.com.
One of these days I'll find something that sells on etsy.

Ronel said...

Hello Von, What FUN you had! Your cards are lovely. Kindest regards, Ronel

mainely stitching said...

Wonderful new cards, Von!!

Mylene said...

Your cards are all lovely!!

Have a great week.

Patricia Lessell said...

Gorgeous card. I cannot but cannot start another hobby that is for sure but I sure love watching when you do. Love Patti xxx

Nicola said...

Great cards and basket Von.

For someone who says that they are not confident about finishing you made a great job of finishing your "Joy" ornament, it's just lovely.