Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Future Rose Garden


I finally asked DH to take a picture of the garden spot we've been working on for so long. We've been very delinquent in taking progress photos of our various projects the last few years. Just imagine this area a good 12-24 inches lower - the volume of dirt, rocks, and roots in such a small area is staggering to me. I'll take pictures of those piles one of these days too. After working hard on Monday, I took yesterday off. I started to change into my work clothes, but my bod just couldn't push that wheelbarrow again. I should get out there today tho. I just want to finish that section so we can work on the rest of the side yard.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Von, what a big change from two months ago! You have made great progress!

Connie