Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Wednesday's WIPs

Well with all the excitement of having a new baby in the family, I didn't get as much stitching done the last couple of days. Good thing I had a nice stitchy weekend!

Look at my great (for me) start on October! Really loving the colors in this design. I'm a sucker for DMC 932!

October - Joyful World SAL
I also stitched up all the word "Moment" on A Moment in Chalk, plus a little


The word "moment" and the little arrow underneath, have used up almost an entire skein of Gentle Arts "Chalk" floss! So I'm patiently waiting for my lns to get their shipment and I'm stitching colored parts of the chart. :)

Red Velvet Inscription progress:

H square of Red Velvet Inscription

I can't wait to get to the center motif where I plan to change the color of floss. I'm so curious if it's going to work out.

So that's all for now, stitchers! This morning I kitted up a freebie from Plum Street Samplers that's a fun fall design.

Have a great stitchy day!

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

October is turning out so pretty, great colors.
Your other 2 projects are coming along nicely.
Marilyn

Vickie said...

Oh! You are further than me Von! I'm right behind you though. ;)
I LOVE the Moment piece.

Cricket-bug Corner said...

Very nice. A new baby is fun!!

Carol said...

Love your progress on all, but especially that Moment in Chalk beauty!!

Happy Fall to you :)

Barb said...

You have a great collection of lovely cross stitch pieces!

Brigitte said...

Wonderful progress on all three WIPs. They are all so different and certainly a fun stitch, each of them.

Julie said...

October does look nice (I've done some on my July this week - shock!)