Friday, February 19, 2016

A Morning Out

On Friday mornings my oldest daughter hosts an art class for about twelve homeschooled children (taught by my middle daughter). At ages 5 and 3 the two youngest aren't part of the class, but they've had Story Hour with me on Friday mornings. Now that Story Hour is over, Nana is going to continue to get Knox and Geneva for some fun!

For our first Friday, Knox was ready for McDonalds Playland. I had dropped a couple of ideas last week, and that was the one that stuck with him. The McDs have recently remodeled here in Kennewick, so the Playland is in lovely condition.  The kids got smoothies and Nana got a cup of coffee - then they were off to play.



And before taking them home, I got a couple of bags of cheeseburgers for all the kids. ordering off the McValue Menu, just like we did when we splurged on burgers when we had a house full of seven kids!

Life at the office is returning to normal after being shut down with a ransom virus that's been going around. We've made changes which in the long run will give us peace of mind, especially when Gary and I leave town. And I think we need a little vacation once all the pieces are back in place!

Is everyone ready for the weekend? I am!!


7 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

What cuties they are and what a good Nana you are!

Robin in Virginia said...

I bet they enjoyed their time with Nana! Enjoy your weekend!

Vickie said...

Good for you three! My kids loved the playland when they were little.

Barb said...

What a fun time with two adorable children!!

Julie said...

Looks like you all had a fun time.

viv said...

What fun for all. They are darling.

Brigitte said...

My grandson also loves going to McD's Playland - playing there is much more important than eating there, lol.