Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Day Brightener

Even though my stitching time has been dreadfully limited these last few months, I could not resist a little recent addition to my stash. New scissors, especially the Gingher designer series, are almost irresistable to me, and after seeing others posting about their new Wren embroidery scissors, I had to give in! A well-timed email from The Silver Needle pushed me over the edge.

A package from The Silver Needle is always beautifully wrapped!

And as long as I was placing an order, why not add a couple more items?


The little Lizzie Kate Snippet design "Grateful, Thankful, Blessed" will be a quick one to stitch up this Thanksgiving season! Then I added a little Shepherd's Bush stitching bag (premade) called "Grateful Heart", and the JCS ornament issue. Then they threw in a pen, freebie design, and a few individually wrapped jelly beans just for fun!

A little package like that is sure to make a stitcher's day a little brighter and happier!


4 comments:

viv said...

Good to hear from you again. Neat stuff. Enjoy.

Julie said...

A lovely stash parcel. The little SB pocket is cute.

Vickie said...

What fun! Those are some awesome scissors.

Brigitte said...

Such a lovely little package from the Silver Needle.Enjoy your new stash!