Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I'm Home

but really tired! I didn't sleep very well after returning home Sunday evening, and with the time change on top of the lack of sleep over the weekend - well, Monday I was kinda out of it, lol! I have started a post about the NW VSCyberstitchers meeting tho and will try to finish it today. We'll see. DH and DS returned home from Japan yesterday afternoon and today is Kirsten's 9th birthday, so several little girls are coming over for a party later - and I have to get ready!! Did squat yesterday cuz I was too tired, lol!

Bear with me ladies! In the meantime, check out Connie's blog for her account. :)

9 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

Hi Von, it sounds like you had a great time in Bellevue! Hope you can get as much rest as you can :)

Unknown said...

I wondered why you were being so quiet! I was absolutely exhausted yesterday too, and my knees were in agony most of the day from all the walking...but still managed to get through work. I feel better today, Happy Birthday Kirsten!!!

Myrna said...

Hi Von!

It must have been a great weekend if you are still recovering! I read Connie's blog... It sure sounds like you all had fun.

Rest when you can!

Hugs...

Litla Skvís said...

Welcome home Von! I meant to ask... does your name have a meaning? It is beautiful!
Von in Icelandic means Hope :o)

BeckySC said...

Welcome home, Von :)
Will look forward to reading about everything when you have had time to recoup :)
HUGS :)

Cathy B said...

I have to come back later and read about your weekend - I glanced quickly at Connie's blog - looks like you had a fabulous time! What fun!

Nancy in IL said...

Von, I've missed everyone and perusing your blogs, and I see already you have some gorgeous pix to share. I'll look at them closer in a bit, and it sounds like you cyberstitchers had a great time getting together!

I'm back in circulation now, and I have SO MUCH catching up to do, it's overwhelming but fun, seeing what everyone's been up to.

Now, I just have to start some sprucing up my blog for spring and get some WIP pix of when I was laid up.

Good to be back with friends like you!

Anne S said...

Great to see you back again - looks like you have had an awesome time away :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, spill the beans, lady! Was Kathryn every bit as much fun in person as she is on VSC?

I'm glad to hear that you guys got along famously and had a terrific time!