Wednesday, February 01, 2006

January/February Goals

When December ended, I made a small list of projects I'd like to work on for January:

January - M Designs - P
January - VS Winter Banner
1 Grady gown for SAGA

Such an ambitious list, lol! I finished 2 gowns, Winter Banner is almost finished, and I'll get that P started soon.

But I did have a couple of other small finishes: 2 Shepherd's Bush Christmas ornies, and 2 Baby's 1st Christmas ornies for my DGSs.

Now for February I would like to:

finish 1 more Grady gown
finish Winter Banner
begin M Designs - P
SB Ornament SAL w/Connie -
With My Needle ornament SAL w/Friends Gather BB

I think that'll keep me out of trouble - maybe!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Good luck with your February goals! I love the M Designs letters. Post progress pics when you can!