Saturday, September 24, 2005

Progress

Another beautiful fall day here in the Tri-Cities, another load of composted sheep doo. Work continues on sifting through the worn-out dirt we took out of my new garden and adding the compost, and filling up the hole - one wheelbarrowful at a time. Yes, a slow, tiring process, but good exercise and low cost!

Household organization holds a great fascination for me. I love those shows on TV like "Neat" and "Mission Organization". Wouldn't it be wonderful to have one of those organizers come in and help you sort, purge, and organize? But since the budget doesn't stretch to include such help, I am slowly going through things in the house and I hope to one day have my clutter under control and my house running more smoothly. My kitchen is much better since our total remodel a couple of years ago and I'd love to go throughout the entire house remodeling one room at a time. Well, I can dream, and continue to fill my garbage can each week . . .

No comments: