Friday, November 20, 2015

Falling Leaves Progressing

Lots of time has gone by since my last post, and not a lot of stitching progress has been made. But I am closing in on a finish of "Falling Leaves".


I've enjoyed working on this easy design, using up some of the overdyed floss I've had in my stash for a long time - not to mention that piece of lugana that I've had forever

.
Now we're facing Thanksgiving week and I'll be spending the weekend baking some whole wheat cinnamon bread loaves for my dear nephews in Boise. Yesterday I stopped by the health food store and bought 50 pounds of wheat berries and I'm hoping that will be enough to get me through the cinnamon bread baking spree that I'll be on for the next couple of weeks as I bake for my family, my employees and friends, and for a fund raiser at church.

I'll be tired with all the baking, but the house will be warm and will smell wonderful!

2 comments:

Julie said...

The colours are lovely in this, it was nice to see the variation close up.
Have a wonderful family weekend

Brigitte said...

These leaves look so nice, so delicat. And I love the colours you used.
Have fun baking this weekend.