Saturday, February 14, 2015

This Week's Progress

I've continued to work on April needleroll design by Victoria Sampler and just have two more bands to stitch before it's finished! The white linen and spring flowers have gone a long way to improve my mood - as has the wonderful sunshine that has settled in here in E. Washington.




On the sides of the heart, I've personalized it by stitching in the names of my April babies.

Tomorrow afternoon my daughter and I will be winging our way to Arizona for a few days of warmth and sun and fun. Woo hoo!!


11 comments:

Vickie said...

That is so lovely.
I am praying for your safe travels and a wonderful time there.

llknbillburg said...

Very pretty stitch! Funny, I have a Geoffrey too!! Hope you have a wonderful, rejuvenating time on your trip. Laura

Melissa said...

Such a pretty piece!

Have a great trip with your daughter! Imagine - sun, heat!

viv said...

Lovely as always.

Barb said...

Have a wonderful time in warm Arizona. The trip should help restore your vitamin D levels.

Julie said...

Have a lovely time away soaking up the sunshine.
Lovely stitching, very pretty colours.

Carol said...

What a gorgeous piece--I've started something with spring colors, too, just to help me make it through this long winter. Have fun in AZ--send some warmth to the frigid north east (it's a mere 4° here today in PA).

Brigitte said...

This piece is just gorgeous.
I hope you are enjoying your little vacation days in Arizona.

Margaret said...

What a pretty needle roll. I think it is such a great idea to stitch the names of your April babies on it. That makes it extra special.

Karoline said...

Gorgeous needleroll, congratulations

Dani - tkdchick said...

So delicate and lovely! Can't wait to see the finished product!