Saturday, November 22, 2014

Bargello

Friday evening I spent some time stitching the bargello at the bottom of of the backside of the Victorian Purse. This band is the epitome of gorgeous to me.





There are a couple more colors yet to add - the yummiest of them all.

Today I had the oil changed in my car, got some laundry done while watching football, started cleaning out bookcases downstairs, and roasted a turkey for our church's Thanksgiving meal tomorrow. A good day! I hope your weekend is a pleasant one too.

9 comments:

Julie said...

That band adds a new dimension to the design, it's fabulous.

llknbillburg said...

I love Bargello! And yours is gorgeous! Can't wait to see more!! Laura

Barb said...

Just beautiful!! Hope you dinner at Church was yummy!We had an incredible day here, warm enough to just wear a sweat shirt on my walk this pm.

Syd said...

Very Pretty!

Sharon said...

It is gorgeous!

Giovanna said...

Lovely stitching, and wonderful colours.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Flame stitch or bargello is one of my favorite stitches--so elegant with the colors lying next to each other

Melissa said...

Wow - just gorgeous. When I see it I hear the Viennese waltz playing!

EvalinaMaria said...

It looks more lovely each time I see it.