Friday, December 28, 2007

Who Needs Santa?

Not me! I have my own live-in Santa in the person of my oldest son, Geoff. :) He surprised his mama this year with this little baby:
I was shocked! Geoff will also provide all the technical support I need, but so far it's been very easy to use.

As I make my way around all your blogs, it seems that everyone has had a wonderful Christmas. I'll be back with a better update soon. All the Boise family has gone back home as of this afternoon, so now I have to put some things back in order and wash a whole bunch of towels!

11 comments:

Susimac said...

Oh wow Von - nice Ipod what a thoughtful gift it is.

Courtney said...

Hey! I started some new SAL blogs...check out my blog for details, and spread the word! I'm new around blogger, so I don't have as many 'followers' as you! :o)

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a cool gift Von you'll be a pro in no time!

Sharon said...

Great gift Von! Enjoy!

mainely stitching said...

Congratulations!! ;)

I received your card today - thank you so much! Niek was asolutely impressed with how beautiful it is and commented on what wonderful stitching friends I have. :D

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a wonderful gift - that boy is definitely a keeper! ;) Just wanted to drop by to wish you all the very best for the rest of the festive season, and hope 2008 is a year filled with joy, love and happiness in abundance :) {{hugs}} I look forward to getting a place of my own again soon so I can keep up-to-date on blogging on a more regular basis!

Margaret said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas season with your family Von. Wow what a gift from Geoff!! Will you still have time to stitch? Sure hope so.
Wishing you and all your loved ones and very Happy 2008.

Dawn T. said...

Great gift!! Sounds like your Christmas was wonderful.

Happy New Year!

Deb said...

OMG, Von!!! This is fantastic! I don't know how they work, but I'm assuming you are going to be able to walk around and blog with this??? Deb

Jennifer said...

Sweet gift! I LOVE my ipod and you will too. You won't know how you lived without it.

Anonymous said...

What a great gift from Geoff! I have the previous version of the iPod nano and it fits nicely in my purse. Enjoy it!